Monday, July 14, 2008

Sharon L. Woodard - d. 7/1/2008

Today I received a letter in the mail from my auto insurance company (State Farm) notifying me of my agent's death. Here is the obituary I found for her online:
Age 61, of Tempe, AZ, passed away suddenly on July 1, 2008. She was born in Waukegan, IL. She graduated from Waukegan High School and attended Southern Illinois University prior to moving to Arizona. She was a long time State Farm Insurance agent in Mesa and Tempe, AZ. She was very active in the Golden Retriever Rescue Group. Sharon is survived by her mother, Florence; brother, William; two nieces, Laura and Lisa; and great-nephew, Kainan.

She was preceded in death by her father, Vernon.

Arrangements were entrusted to Regency Mortuary, Sun City, AZ. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Sharon's name to Rescue a Golden of Arizona, P.O. Box 31894, Phoenix, AZ 85046-1894.



Dona eis requiem.

No comments: