Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stephen J. Richardson - d. 7/21/1992

An email that I received today:
I was recently referred to your blog during a discussion with an 'online' friend. During the course of a 'conversation' in which I was relating to him about the passing of the dearly beloved father of my daughter, my friend recommended that I contact you and he proceeeded to outline the service you so geneously offer for the comfort of the grieving and the souls of our dear departed loved ones.

I would therefore ask that you please remember in your prayers, the soul of Stephen John Richardson.

I have recently made a video tribute to Steve which can be viewed here. Please find attached the last photograph that was taken of Steve and our daughter, in 1992.... a week before he died on the 21st July, aged just 25 years.

My God bless your endeavour.

Debbie Scalise


















---------------------
Dona eis requiem.
---------------------

1 comment:

ukok said...

Thank you so much for posting this. May God Bless your wonderful endeavour,Lee.