Wednesday, January 31, 2007

John Bianco - 1/28/07

A good friend passed this along to me this morning (taken from angelqueen.org):
My fiancee, the love of my life, John Bianco died on Sunday of sudden cardiac arrest. We were to be wed in a tridentine high Mass this April. He was 32.

We were just having a conversation and he suddenly stopped breathing. I called the paramedics and he was transported to the ER, but there was nothing they could do.

I managed to get him conditional Last Rites, but he was already dead when the priest arrived. He needs all the prayers for his soul that he can get. He read this forum nearly everyday and I'm sure he would appreciate all your prayers.

I, too, could use your prayers as I struggle to find meaning in all of this. It seems so cruel that God would take him away three months before we were to marry. We all have crosses to bare, but this is one I cannot bare alone.

I am struggling to find how this all fits into His Divine Plan.

So, I beg all of you, get out your rosaries, if you know priests have masses said for him, offer up your Communions and indulgences, please, please, pray for the repose of the soul of my John. He was a good man, a good traditionalist Catholic, and he will truly be missed.

Thank you all.
Amanda


Amanda, rest assured that he will be in our prayers and that masses will be said for him as well (as they are said for all the members of Grant Them Rest.

+Requiescat in pace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May Christ Jesus, our God of Mercy grant him eternal rest. Amen.

May Our Lady of Sorrows be your refuge in this time of grief.