Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Michael Paraiso

Please add Michael and his family to your prayers.

Here is an email I received earlier today:

My family wants to sincerely thank all of you who have sustained us with your prayers during these times. My nephew - MICHAEL PARAISO - died of a heart attack on Friday, 1/5/07, he was discovered lying on his bathroom floor. He was 38, single, teaching at a high school in San Diego and a football coach there. His grandma (my sister-in-law's mother) was just buried Dec. 14th! Please continue to hold us up in prayer esp. my brother and sister-in-law (Ray and Annie), and Mike's only sister Christine. Thank you all once again. God bless!


Lord, support us all the day long,
until the shadows lengthen,
and the evening comes,
and the busy world is hushed,
and the fever of life is over,
and our work is done.

Then in your mercy,
grant us a safe lodging,
and a holy rest,
and peace at the last.

~John Henry Newman

No comments: