Friday, January 19, 2007

Mortuum Mundo...Vivum in Christo

I have another blog, Mortuum Mundo...Vivum in Christo, which focuses more broadly (unlike this blog which is fairly specific in its purpose), I blog about all things Catholic; Sacred Music, the Liturgy (mostly according to the 1962 Missale), current Catholic News, works of mercy and the culture of death...and I even have post a small bit on the Saint of the Day (well, almost every day that is...).

You may also find quite a few useful links in the right hand column on that blog as well. (I have been quite busy lately, and this blog, Grant Them Rest, is still fairly new so I don't have much on here yet, but I hope to change that very soon! Also, if you have good links that keep with the theme of Grant Them Rest, please email me or leave a comment here and I will add them to the site!)

Shalom!

No comments: